Thursday, October 16, 2008

Uhhhhhh Men Sometimes I Don't Get It

So I just got home from a Hennessy Artistry Event- featuring Ne- Yo, Leona Lewis, Fabulous.

It was a good time had by all, so there this guy lets can him "Tim". Tim is sooooooooooo hard to understand. I'm so tired of trying to figure him out. Every time I want to label him, "He's not that into you". He does something that makes me think he likes me, but I'm so utterly confused. I surrender, put my white flag up, I don't know what the answer is.

Note to self: HENNESSEY is just wrong for me the brown juice is not my friend, its bad very bad.

I am really tired- mentally, emotionally, romantically. Sometimes it just hurts so much, what exactly is it, it loneliness. The lack of human contact, you can be in the room with so many, but not have someone to have a intimate general connection with. Someone that you knows understands you. And really know what you mean!

I finish this up later, I'm crying that type of cry that makes your nose snotty, so I have to go get a tissue, and I don't wanna come back to the PC.
I going to go to sleep, and never drink Hennie again.

Till next time: Is it just me???

No comments: