Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Self Esteem By Katt Williams

So I had a chat with one of my male friends. I was going over the idea that I'm still talking to a guy, who I feel just doesn't care enough about me, only so he can realize the magic of me.
That I am indeed smart, wonderful, beautiful, rather gorgeous, witty, sweet, enchanting, and the like. And once he affirmed these things then I'd be OK, and could then stop talking to him.
But, after I actually said that thought to someone else out loud, I knew how self defeating that was.
I know better and now I feel better to just let it be what it is, and situation that is just not worth upsetting me.
And it is definitely not worth stealing my joy. So, this clip is so funny & so true!!
Enjoy and don't forget the person you love today should always be YOU first.


No comments: